Friday 22 February 2013

5ERT Gathering ♥

It was such a long time didn't see my secondary schoolmate. Especially 5ERT classmate, almost 2 or 3 years didn't meet and gather together. And finally we had a gathering during CNY. But too bad that some didn't show up. Monitor Miss.Mok Yoke San, next time please make sure all students present 5ERT gathering and no any excuses. LOL. We went to Burps & Giggles to had a late lunch and chill.

Burps & Giggles

That's what we ordered.

See Suet Peng & Yoke San's reaction. LOL.

Chris & me

Us again. LOL.

The cutest one - Suet Peng

 The little model & me

Keat Ling & me

Kit Ying & me

Group photo with precious classmate.

Didn't upload much picture cause I couldn't find it. We chill, we gossip, we laugh, we crazy together. Memories never end with them. FRIENDSHIP FOREVER. Love you guys.♥♥♥

Burps & Giggles
93 & 95 Jalan Sultan Yussuf, 30000 Ipoh, Perak.
Visit their website for more information burps.giggles@indulgencerestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment