Wednesday 4 December 2013

InuYasha - My favorite anime

Everyone has childhood. I still remember I like to watch anime and play PS2 games with my bro when I was a kid. But my bro was so selfish, don't even let me touch his PS2. I always please him to play with me, and he always reject me! So bad bro! That's why I always secretly steal his comics and anime CD when he's not around. LOL!!! But in the end he knew it and locked his anime CDs and comics in the drawer! SELFISH bro!!! Okay, stop the old story. Let's start the story about my favorite anime - InuYasha.


InuYasha & Kagome 

InuYasha 犬夜叉, also known as InuYasha - Feudal Fairy Tale 战国御伽草子 犬夜叉, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi. The series follows the half demon, InuYasha, and a 15-year-old girl from Tokyo, Kagome Higurashi who is transported to the Sengoku period after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets InuYasha.

It's the first anime that I watch since I was primary school I think. But didn't watch finish cause my bro! And finally I found it on PPS few months ago! Quickly download it and enjoy watching during night time after finish work.

By the way, I'm so jelly of Kagome cause InuYasha is a super super nice "guy". He always protect her even though they quarrel. But, he loves her. That's truth.


InuYasha & Sesshomaru (InuYasha's bro)


Sesshomaru (handsome right? but forever cool)

Sesshomaru doesn't like InuYasha cause he's not pure demon. Huh?? That's right, InuYasha's mom is a human and his dad is a pure demon. That's why they always fight. Both of them are really handsome. I love them much much. LOL. 


Shippo & Kirara (Shippo is the lil fox! See his tail !! So cute!! And Kirara!! Love them alot)
Don't you think they're cute?

The most funny time is when three of us (bro, younger sis & me) fighting. We can fight just because of the TV. LOL!!! Okay, story end. Stay tune my blog, and you will know more about me.

Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment