Sunday 10 March 2013

Ssikkek 2D1N Korean BBQ Buffet @ Oriental Plaza

Hey guys, I'm back. Today gonna blog about foods. See my title upstairs? Yes, it's Korean BBQ Buffet. Finally I had my Korean foods with sis and cousin. Craving for it so so long. Sis and  cousin came my office wait me till 7pm.


Finally we reach here. The queue was so long. We waited for 15 minutes I think.

OMG. MEATS !!!

See how fresh of the BEEF. OMG.

Cousin took a lot of beef. And the tomato sauce. I like it.

Yummy yummy.

wa~neo-mu-ma-si-sseo. Means so delicious. Haha. So juicy and yummy.

Pork belly and beef. I don't like pork even though its highly recommended.

The price was cheap too. Only S$26+ for adult, S$16+ for child. Inclusive GST & service charge.You can take as much as you like. UNLIMITED. Arghhh. Super cheap !!! We ate till our stomach like a ball. Highly recommended their beef. So yummy and juicy. Slurppp. INFINITY HAPPINESS. You guys must have a try!




Ssikkek Korean BBQ Buffet
Tanjong Pagar (Main Branch) / Novena Ville / Oriental Plaza

Operating Hours
Lunch : 11.30am - 14.30pm
Dinner : 17.30am - 22.00pm

Oriental Plaza Branch
Add : 291 New Bridge Road, #01-01 Oriental Plaza, Singapore 088756.
Tel : 6225 6964




Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment