Sunday 26 May 2013

My Everyday Skincare Routine Day & Night ❤

Seems like long time didn't update my blog. So now I'm gonna blog about my everyday skincare routine. Most of the girls like makeup. Makeup can make you looks more charming and beautiful. But I'm a lazy person. I'm lazy to wake up early to makeup. Sometimes I just draw my eyebrows or apply mascara then straight away go out without any foundation or BB Cream or sunblock. That's the reason why I don't have fair and flawless skin.

I'm a super duper lazy girl, never use any skincare products even toner, everyday just cleanser that's it. My face getting worst since last year I think. So I decided to buy some skincare products to save my face. I've tried a lot of brands actually, like Bio-essence, Garnier, The Face Shop and a lot. It doesn't help at all. And felt like something string my face, make it more worst. Damn it. After I stopped to using those brands. It might be wasted but better than your face become rotten face right.

I searched a lot of details of those brands and survey, in the end I chose LaneigeMost of my skincare products are from Laneige. I'm a huge fan of them. Have you ever heard this brand? It's from Korea, why name as Laneige? It means "snow" in French. Most of their products are light and suitable for all skin type. Want to be more waterful? Then you should try their Water Bank series skincare products.


At first, I purchased their trial kit, it's easy to carry when you're on vacation. It selling S$39.00 with purchase. I'm totally falling in love with the Water Bank Sleeping Pack_Ex. I even tried their Water Bank Eye Gel Cream and Foam Cleanser Moisture. I use the Foam Cleanser Moisture in the morning, and use Multi Cleanser at night.


My Daily Skincare Routine Day & Night 

1. Foam Cleanser Moisture / Multi Cleanser ( day & night )
2. Power Essential Skin Refiner / Peony Water Toner
3. Balancing Emulsion Light
4. Water Bank Essence / SwissVita Micite 3D All Use Skin Serum
5. Water Bank Eye Gel Cream
6. Water Bank Gel Cream
7. Water Sleeping Pack_Ex (night)

Song Hye Kyo is the model of Laneige. She's just too perfect. She has the smooth and healthy skin that looks brightened without wearing any makeup. How I wish I can have the flawless skin as her.

She's beautiful & cute isn't it? How you think?

Every girls dream man Song Joong Ki. He is one of the model of Laneige too. And also my dream man. Hahaha. You'll melt when you see his smile!! OMG. ❤❤❤


I'm gonna try out their new products soon. White Plus Renew Original Essence & Snow BB Soothing Cushion.
White Plus Renew Original Essence comes with 6 benefits - Luster, Moisture, Brightness, Evens Skin Tone, Slows Melanin Rate & Reduces Dullness.

Snow BB Soothing Cushion is a new-concept cushion BB for Whitening + Sunscreen + Sweat-proof + Soothing + Makeup Effects.

I have many BB cream actually, can someone sponsor me 2 of the products on top? Hahahaha. My birthday coming soon coming soon. 9 days to go. LOL.

Okay. Here is the result of using Laneige. Non edit !!! Still can see my pore but getting better. Hopefully their White Plus Renew series will work too. hehehe.





Thanks for reading
Happy Sunday
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment