Saturday 7 December 2013

08.12.13

I'm a quiet person, didn't like to talk much with stranger or those not familiar people.
I don't bother what you talking about me behind my back.
I'm just curious, does it matter you?
I don't understand why those people are just so free to talk about people.
It's fun? Or it will makes you feel better?
Fine, I'm alright. It doesn't kill me.
Thanks to train my will.
I will be tougher and stronger.


That's what I wanna tell you all.
Please look at yourself before you judge me.
You know not my yesterday's, my today's, nor my tomorrow's.
The only one who can judge me is the mighty GOD.
If you want to judge me, please look in the mirror and judge yourself first.
Because not a one of us are without sin.

Dad, let your burden be with me now.
I will protect you till the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment