Friday 12 July 2013

[BeautyBox] The Little Black Beauty Box ( July : Stardust Edition )

I'm so hardworking these few days. Keep updating my blog. LOL. Okay, today wanna share with you guys the new beauty box that I subscribed. Guess what? It's The Little Black Beauty Box. The name of the box so gorgeous right! Omg. Recently so into buying beauty box.

TLBBB organised by styleXstyle Media Corp Singapore if not mistaken.


It just like a book! So in love with this blackie!!



It's really like a book!! Omg. The design of the box just too attractive. Black x Gold just so match.

But, what's inside the box? Are you exciting as me also? Let's unboxing it.

Tadaaaaa!! Omfg!! It's full of items!! First time get so many things in a beauty box!! More than 6 items!! (Sorry for the messy)

I'm a happy girl now. Lalala. Alright, let me show you guys the products one by one.

ZA travel facial kit

- ZA True White Pure Cleansing Foam x 15g
- ZA True White Plus Prismizer x 30ml
- ZA True White Plus Emulsion x 30ml

Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA+++ x 15g

I bought one about two months ago actually. T_____T



Sana Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Cleansing Wash x 30g

Ichikami Intensive Pack Treatment - 15g x 2 packs

It's a hair treatment. Suit me the most. My hair so damaged. And this brand is from Japan.


Canmake Crack Lac Nail Polish x 1

I seldom do my nails. I'm a lazy girl. Should have a try!


Enesti Essence Mask Sheet x 1
PureDerm Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches x 1

As usual, every beauty box a must have item.

Kinosimitsu 69 Men x 1 bottle


I'll give it to my dad. It's for man la. LOL.

Star Lash Tokyo Lash Collection x 3 pairs

My eye lashes are long if you know me. I never ever try to put on false lashes cause I afraid that will be too fake for me. But those lashes are so cute & natural. Will trying out these soon.


Overall, I'm satisfied with the products. Total 11 items I get in this beauty box of course satisfied. LOL. It's only S$19.90 per month including delivery & free registration. And now the August box is available to subscribe. The August box is Shiseido Box. OMG!!! Hope it won't disappoint me! Subscribe yours now!



For more information or subscription visit : TheLittleBlackBeautyBox






Thanks for reading
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment