Tuesday 6 August 2013

Korean Make-up

Korean Make-up is so popular nowadays. If you search Korean Make-up in YouTube, you might see there's a lot of tutorial. The main point of Korean Make-up is NATU'RAL. Yes, most of the Korean people like natural look. No matter make-up or plastic surgery. In fact, their skin are really fair & flawless. I'm so envy!! Sob.

1. straight eye brows
2. puffy eyes
3. gradient lips

Okay, question!! What is puffy eyes??? I think most of the people don't know what is puffy eyes. That's something like eye bags but that's NOT eye bags. It's like a silkworm lying below of your eyes. That's called puffy eyes. (卧蚕)It will makes you look more innocent. Lol.

Running Man fever should know who is she. Song JiHyo.

Another natural beauty - Yoon EunHye. (Surname same as mine)

She is the actress I like the most since I watched Rooftop Prince Han JiMin.

I love their natural look. They still good-looking even didn't put on any make-up. That's what I want & need !! I always feel like wanted to go for plastic surgery. LOL. But I don't dare. I'm not brave enough maybe(?) It's so painful.

Last but not least, show you guys one of my make-up of the day.

My so call Korean Puffy Eyes Make-up

My double eyelids not obvious enough, so I put on double eyelid tapes to make my eyes more big & round. After that draw eyeliner, curl eyelashes & apply mascara. I skipped my eyebrows part cause my fringes covered them. Of course you must apply your foundation or BB cream first before you start your make-up.

P/S : I didn't put false lashes. It's my real lashes. Mine are long enough so I don't need it. (I don't know how to put actually. oppssss.)





enjoy reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment