Monday 5 August 2013

806 ❤ Happy Birthday to my lil girl ❤

Times flies. Half year gone. Now is August month. Yesterday was my unlucky day. Don't ask me why. That would be a very long story. Sobbbbbb. Alright, back to topic. A birthday post for my lil girl. Who's she? My lil cutie pie cousin. A very naughty girl but I LOVE HER much.

Hey my babe Chloe, today is your 6 years old birthday. Sorry that I couldn't celebrate for you this year. I miss you much. Thank you for brought me happy & sweet moment. Memories never end. It's so sweet when you call me "baby jie jie" even though you always makes me mad.



Take care of you since you're 6th months old. This photo was taken by me when you're 8th months old. That time just you & me alone at home. Clever girl just 1 month time you already can sit properly.



All babies like bathing included you. See how happy of you.

Pink baby

Kissing you 

Sweet smile. Sweet girl.

The pretty girl. I bet you'll become a model. Lol.

I miss you girl. I'll be going back next month. Can't wait to see you. xoxo. ❤❤❤❤

Happy Birthday my girl
YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment