Monday 17 June 2013

21st Birthday

Birthday pass 2 weeks ago, which is on 4th June. Now only got free time to update. Yup. I'm officially 21 now. Just had a simple birthday celebration with family. No party, simple yet happiness. Just invited granny to have dinner with us. Mom cooked a lot dishes. All my favorites especially seafood. I love seafood very much. She made bird nest jelly as dessert too. Wow. Thank you mom. ❤


My birthday cake. So yummy. Mom & sis ordered it at Aunty Lee Cake & Pastries.

I keep asked my sis how's the cake look like but she just keep quiet and said later you'll know. She wanted to give me surprise but my mom spoiled her plan. LOL. So funny.

I'm not born in a rich family, but I'm thankful that I got a happy family. Thank you dad & mom always take care of us. ❤


Oppsss. I was wearing pajama that night. >////<









Thanks for reading. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment