Monday 15 April 2013

The April Bellabox ❤

Hey guys, finally I appear in my blog. Seems like long time didn't update my blog cause I have nothing can blog. LOL. I'm lazy actually and busy my work too. Kayyy, back to topic. Today I'm gonna blog about the first beauty box of mine. Yes, it's my first beauty box. Finally its on my hand now. Bellabox 

Received it yesterday. Even Sunday also working. Thumbs up for them. I mean the postman.

The theme of April : Beauty Goodness
Thanks for the welcome offer voucher and welcome gift.

Let's see what was inside the box. I'm so excited !

Tadaaaa !!! Those products and vouchers.

Bioderma Atoderm Gel in 200ml

This ultra gentle daily wash is specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin and can be used for all skin types, from children to adults. It respects the skin's natural pH, protects and hydrates dry, tight skin. Relieving tension and itching, skin is soft and silky after use.

My favorite brand ! Wanted to try it for so long ! My skin was getting sensitive, dry and itching these few months. Even apply moisturize lotion also doesn't work!

DKNY Be Delicious fragrance

Love the it to the max even though I already had the full size.  Thank you to BellaBox for giving me the sample size of this so that easier for me to bring it when I going out.

Elishacoy Vivid Party Lipstick

Vivid Party Lipstick actually acts as a primer, lip tint, lipstick, liner, fixer and balm. And it also has UV protection. It lasts all day without smudging and never leaves your lips feeling sticky. Only healthy, moisturized and glowing with pink health. Natural oils like Grape Seed, Argan and Pomegranate, as well as Shea Butter combine for intense moisture and all-natural environmental protection.

OMG. It's a magic lipstick made in Korea. I'm a SUPER KPOP FANS. Love Korean products to the max!!! I get the blue color one. I hope that I could have a chance to try it when attend some theme party..? LOL. I bought a lot of lipsticks recently. And I'm broke right now. T_____T


Kilo Off Herbal Slimming Tea x 2pcks

Organic Herbal Slimming Tea Detoxification uses 100% organic Hibiscus and Meadowsweet to get rid of toxins, excess water, and aid in circulation for gorgeous gams.

See. BellaBox can read my mind !! I gained a lot of weights after Chinese New Year. Nonstop eating judge foods. T_____T I'll definitely try this !!


The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum

It's a collagen serum that contains the one ingredient known to produce your body's ability to generate new collagen, as well as help retain its natural moisture. This serum is non oily and absorbs ultra fast. Just apply 3-4 drops over the whole face, for best results, you can use twice daily.


Overall, I also received a BellaBox Welcome Offer Voucher and The Skin Pharmacy Gift Voucher. And I get a welcome gift too. Spot the purple thing? It's a little mirror. So cute. Haha. And one more is the Twistband Headband Tie Dye x Orange Color. I didn't take the photo of it. You guys can visit their website to have a look. Total 7 items in the box include the mirror and headband.

It's only S$9.95 for the first box, monthly membership will be S$19.95 per month and you can get 19 reward points. Join now so that you can get 4-5 exclusive products around the world.
More info : http://bellabox.sg/


Thanks for reading. Love you guys. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment